What is Kangen Water? Kangen Water® is delicious water created from Enagic’s innovative water technology. Not only do these devices filter your tap water, but they also produce ionized alkaline and acidic waters through electrolysis. These waters can be used for various purposes, including drinking, cooking, beauty, and cleaning. Electrolyzed high pH alkaline drinking waters (Ionized Alkaline Water) is what Kangen Water is most known for.
In Japan, research on functional water, especially on reduced water, is developing at a rapid pace. Japan is #1 in the world in leading health and lifespan. Reduced water such as electrochemically reduced water and natural reduced water can scavenge reactive oxygen species in cultured cells. Reduced waters are expected to have preventive and positive effects on oxidative stress-related diseases such as diabetes, cancer, arteriosclerosis, neurodegenerative diseases, and side effects of hemodialysis. It has been suggested that the active agents in reduced water are hydrogen (atoms and molecules), mineral nanoparticles, and mineral nanoparticle hydrides.
The human body is approximately 60–80% water. Our blood is 90% water. The function of water in the body is mainly classified as follows. (1) The water molecule itself: flowing water affects cellular function and both development and functions of organs and hydration and Brownian movement of water are fundamentally important for protein function.
Kangen Water hydrates your brain in 30 seconds and hits your cells 6x faster than (normal) dead, unstructured water.
How Ionized Alkaline Water or Electrolyzed Reduced Water is Produced
ERW is functional alkaline ionized drinking water containing Molecular Hydrogen (H2) which is known to have preventive & positive effects on oxidative stress-related diseases, scavenges Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) and protects DNA.
Ionized Water is produced through a process called electrolysis – where electric current is passed through the water to separate water into oxygen and hydrogen gas (or positive and negative ions), dissolving large amounts of Molecular Hydrogen (H2) into the water providing INSTANT refreshing health benefits!
The electrolysis takes place in the electrolysis chamber containing oppositely charged electrode plates. The result is a collection of positive H+ ions and negative OH- ions ready to neutralize any free radical in your body.
What the ionization process does:
- Replaces soluble acids in your drinking water with trace minerals, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and sodium. Turns your drinking water into great tasting alkaline water.
- Reduces the electron millivolt (mV) charge of your water which creates -ORP or negative oxidation-reduction potential. This turns your water into the highest antioxidant liquid on the planet.
- Breaks large water clusters into smaller clusters or “micro-clusters” (4 – 6 molecules per cluster) which increases hydration of your body, being able to hydrate your brain in 30 seconds and your cells 6x faster than normal water.
- Aids in the displacement of acids through urination, sweat, and other normal channels of elimination through your kidneys, bowel, lymph and skin.
- Works to turn your body into an alkaline state where sickness and diseases cannot thrive in.
Antioxidants Vs. Free Radicals
All things in our environment including the cells in our bodies go through a natural process called oxidation. Take an apple turning brown, or a nail rusting for instance. These are results of oxidation taking place and studies have also co-related oxidation to our aging process.
Our bodies are made up of trillions of cells. Everyday, these cells are exposed to hordes of free radicals in our polluted environment. These free radicals steal electrons from our cells, damaging the DNA of the cells. Coupled with an acidic body and harmful carcinogens from cigarette smoke, you’ve got a prescription for cancer.
Antioxidants slow down the process of oxidation in our bodies. Free Radicals on the other hand don’t just promote the natural process of oxidation taking place in our bodies, they often inflict damage on our cell DNA, creating many health complications and increasing the risk of cancer.
Antioxidants on the other hand, are free radical scavengers. They stabilize free radicals by donating electrons to them and also repair our damaged cells. Antioxidants are also known to prevent cancer by neutralizing cancer-causing free radicals before they do any damage to our cells.
Antioxidants are found in fruits that contain high doses of Vitamin C, vegetables such as broccoli and garlic, and green tea. (and of course KANGEN WATER)
FUN FACT: Drinking 2 glasses of Kangen Water is = to you eating 5LBS of Blueberries in antioxidants!!
Pay in full (cash/credit/debit)
If you have a credit card you get cash back rewards from, we recommend using that for partial or full pay.
If you are trying to work on your credit, you can apply for a loan with the help of your credit report agency.
Lastly, we have an in-house financing option. If you want a loan but do not want it to pull your credit in order to do so, you can do Enagic’s financing program. It is 18 months interest free, you just have to be able to put the minimum down payment on your machine (differs between each machine), then choose your monthly payment/term. We can set this up for you, just ask us about it.
- Enagic International is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 13485 for quality control and environmental management, the Water Quality Association Gold Seal for product certification, and a member in good standing of the prestigious Direct Selling Association.
- ISO9001 – Certification for compliance of manufacturing quality. (This means that Enagic meets/exceeds the requirements set forth by the ISO for the quality of their products).
- ISO14001 – Certification for environmental compliance. (This means that Enagic meets/exceeds the ISO requirements for impact on the environment during the manufacturing process).
- ISO13485 – Certification for producing medical grade products. (This means Enagic manufacturing plant has been inspected and passed the requirements set forth by ISO). (No other ionizer company on the market has this certification – Enagic is the only one).
- WQA Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 42 Certification – “a production model of the listed line of drinking water treatment units was tested at Water Quality Association Lab (or any labs recognized by WQA) and was found to have met the standards for reduction of specific aesthetic-related contaminants used in drinking water. In addition, the materials and components used in these certified drinking water treatment units have met the rigorous safety and structural integrity and strength requirements set by industry standard NSF/ANSI-42.”
- WQA Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 372 Certification – (for lead reduction) “This certification was established by WQA to compile the minimum requirements for the evaluation of lead content in drinking water products, material and components for compliance to laws, regulations, or other restrictions for lead content. NSF/ANSI 372 combines the lead content calculations from NSF/ANSI 61-Annex G and the testing protocol established by the California Department of Toxic Substances. This certification demonstrates compliance to the following – California Health and Safety Code Section 116875 definition of “lead free” (AKA NSF/ANSI 61 – Annex G AB1953) and Vermonts lead in consume products Law, 9 V.S.A, Chapter 63, subchapter 1C – any other law, regulation or restriction in lead content that may use the same calculations and testing protocol to demonstrate “lead free” compliance.
- WQA CSAB 483.1 – Certification for product performance and is defined by the WQA as meaning “a production model of the listed line of drinking water treatment units was tested at the WQA and was found to have met the applicable performance requirements found to have met the standard. In addition, the materials and components used in these certified drinking water treatment units have met the rigorous safety and structural integrity and strength requirements set forth by industry standard CSAB 483.1”.
- NSF/ANSI 18 – For manual food and beverage dispensing equipment. “This standard contains requirements for equipment and devices that manually dispense food or beverages in bulk/proportions. The materials, design and construction requirements of this standard may also be applied to an item that is manufactured as a component of food and beverage dispensing equipment.
*Enagic is the only ionizer company with all these certifications and the only ionizer certified to be okay for commercial use handle.*
For more information or to purchase a machine of your own, please email email@example.com or text 817-485-3223 and we will set everything up for you. Our distributor ID is 8722470.